Slightly OT: Quick way to import files?

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 05:17:01 PDT 2007

Hi Framers,

I guess the following is "a Windows thing" rather than a "Frame thing", but
anyway:

When I choose File > Import > File to import a graphic, and then type the
first character of the name of the graphic, I get to see a drop-down list in
the Import dialog box, displaying only the files whose the name starts with
this first character. And the list gets shorter as I type more characters of
the file name. This is very handy if you have a graphics folder containing a
lot of files. But now, on one of my computers, this no longer works. No idea
why, I didn't change any setting in Windows Explorer (at least, not that I'm
aware of ;-)), it just stopped working a couple of days ago.

Tested in Frame 6.0, 7.0 and 7.2 on Windows XP.

Any ideas how I can fix this again?

Thanks in advance.

--
Y.