Slightly OT: Quick way to import files?

Mike Wickham mewickham at compuserve.com
Thu Jun 28 06:53:46 PDT 2007

Underneath the "File name" dropdown is another dropdown, "Files of type."
What's in that box? If it's not "All files (*.*)," but set instead to a
particular extension, Frame only displays files with that particular
extension. If it's set for an extension that you are not seeking, and no
files in that directory have that extension, then Frame won't display a pick
list.

Mike Wickham