Cross Refs, Structured FM, and WWP

russ at weststreetconsulting.com russ at weststreetconsulting.com
Thu Mar 1 04:56:27 PST 2007

I may have to go with Jeremy on this one (earth tremors for a moment). Quadralay support for structured xrefs has been hit or miss over the years with both the WWP and ePublisher products, and this has been a source of great aggravation for some structured FM users. Coincidentally, I recently got a call from a Quadralay sales rep who said that the issue has just been fixed (again) in the latest patch of ePublisher. You might try getting in touch with Quadralay, if you can get them to talk to you.  In any case, you might be out of luck with WWP 8.x, unless you get an older version.  I am using 8.0.0.1194 with which the xrefs still work, but not with FM 7.2.  I have to keep 7.1 installed to use it.

Russ

Message: 24