Cross Refs, Structured FM, and WWP

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Thu Mar 1 05:13:55 PST 2007

One other way to fix this is to use FrameScript or an API client to
temporarily convert the cross-references into spot cross-references. This
involves inserting a Cross-Ref marker at the source and setting its text to
the unique id. Then the cross-reference properties are changed so that the
cross-reference points to the marker. WWP will then treat this as an
unstructured cross-reference.

I agree that this is not an ideal situation, but it may be more reasonable
than changing your workflow.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267