FrameMaker/MSWord workflow

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Thu Mar 1 06:42:46 PST 2007

Hi Bjørn,

The best tool for getting RTF from FrameMaker is Mif2Go
(http://www.omsys.com). You will need to make sure your Word and FrameMaker
templates have matching style names and try to get your editors to use the
styles and avoid overrides. It will not be a seamless process by any means
but with some effort you may be able to have a reasonable workflow.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com