Frame's future

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Thu Mar 1 20:53:36 PST 2007

You know - I'm in the business of communicating, not pontificating.
I work in Windows because our product runs on Windows, our customers run on Windows, and my tools run on Windows. I live in the real world, I work there, and I get paid there.
And I have read enough about FrameMaker on the Mac. We know you're unhappy. Adobe knows you're unhappy. All God's chillun' must know you're unhappy.
You have expressed your feelings about it quite well enough, thank you. The well-organized Mac lobby has made its positionknown elsewhere as well. There are plenty of venues where you can rattle on about being abandoned by a large corporation that made a perfectly sensible business decision that you disapprove of.
Feel free to flame me offline, but please stop clogging up thousands of inboxes with the froth from relentlessly flogging this dead horse.

john

________________________________

From: framers-bounces+jsgammato=imprivata.com at lists.frameusers.com on behalf of Sean Pollock
Sent: Thu 3/1/2007 9:17 PM
To: 'Paul Findon'; 'Mike Wickham'
Cc: 'Frame Users'; 'Free Framers List'
Subject: RE: Frame's future

Mike,

At least you have a real OS. Most of us in the business world use PCs
because they're the corporate norm, but they still suck (for those of you
who think I'm a MacAddict, I've never owned one, I just know anything based
on unix must be better than the bloated goat Microsoft has built on DOS,
which was never a real OS).

--Sean Pollock
UGS Corp.