Conditions that won't go away

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Wed Mar 7 07:55:31 PST 2007

OK, I'm stumped.  Here's the situation:

I used Framescript to rename a conditional tag before I send a set of
book files out to someone else (renamed it to something making more
sense.)  For this email, consider the tags as OLDTAG and NEWTAG.

I then deleted all unused condition tags using the PGFWhopper plugin.
OLDTAG showed as one of the tags that was deleted, and OLDTAG no longer
exists in ANY document in the book (I checked each file to make sure).
When I check the text with the condition applied, it shows as NEWTAG

However, when I go to show/hide conditions at the book level, OLDTAG
still shows there, and NEWTAG does not.  I've generated/updated the book
file, saved all the files, closed and restarted Frame, and it's still
happening.

Any suggestions?

-Carla

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.