Frame Improvements

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 07:40:43 PST 2007

The easiest way to clean them up is to "wash" the file by saving to
MIF and opening and saving that version.

omsys.com has a utility program that does these steps for you.

And Rick Quatro's TableCleaner plug-in is a must-have if you're going
to be working with tables very much.

Cheers,
Art

On 3/8/07, Shmuel Wolfson <sbw at actcom.com> wrote:
> Thanks. That may be the problem. The company I worked for used to use
> Word, and switched to Frame before I came. It's possible that the tables
> were imported.
>
> Regards,
> Shmuel Wolfson
>

> Yves Barbion wrote:
> > Indeed, FrameMaker's Table features are one of the most powerful and
> > reliable around.
> >
> > The only times when I experienced "weird" behavior of tables was when
> > I had
> > tables in FrameMaker which were imported from ...ahem... MS-Weird. But
> > hey,
> > luckily we have the TableCleaner plug-in, which makes tables behave
> > properly
> > again: Remove Custom Ruling & Shading > From All Tables in Document and
> > there you go.
> >
> > For more information about TableCleaner:
> > http://www.frameexpert.com/plugins/tablecleaner/index.htm

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358