Frame Improvements

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Thu Mar 8 17:54:40 PST 2007

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:40:43 -0500, "Art Campbell" <art.campbell at gmail.com>
wrote:

>The easiest way to clean them up is to "wash" the file by saving to
>MIF and opening and saving that version.
>
>omsys.com has a utility program that does these steps for you.

Actually, it's not a separate utility, it's part of our main
plugin.  You can obtain the free unlimited demo version at:
  http://www.omsys.com/dcl/download.htm
and install at least the Frame plugin DLLs (two of them).
Then "Wash Via MIF" will appear on your File menu, and
you can do it for all files in a book with one click using
Shift-File from a book.  There are other handy utilities in
there too... like our automation tool, runfm.  All free.

>And Rick Quatro's TableCleaner plug-in is a must-have if you're going
>to be working with tables very much.

I totally agree.  In fact, I think there's a much better chance
that Rick's plugin will fix the OP's problem than that Wash Via
MIF will...