How Do I Create Alphabetical List?

Roger Bell RBell at vcgsoftware.com
Thu Mar 8 07:50:50 PST 2007

Outstanding. I used your first workaround and it works like a charm.

But you are right that it would be a nice feature request for Adobe to
add. Hope some of their folks are on this list and will take note.

Thanks so much.

Regards,
Roger Bell
Technical Writer
VCG Software, Inc.
http://www.vcgsoftware.com <http://www.vcgsoftware.com/>
(770) 246-2300 x1181

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.