Frame output scales incorrectly - corrupt joboptions file?

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Thu Mar 8 13:22:39 PST 2007

There is nothing in the joboptions file that provides
any option for scaling of page sizes. Distiller opens
the .joboptions files read-only. Furthermore, if those
files were "corrupted," "closing down everything and
reopening" would not make the problem go away.

Exactly how are you producing the PDF file?
Save as PDF? Printing directly to the Adobe PDF PostScript
printer driver instance? Somehow (how? driver? options? etc.?)
producing a PostScript file and manually force feeding it
to the Distiller (yum, yum)?

	- Dov