Arrow navigation in FM tables

Klaus Mueller mueller23 at web.de
Thu Mar 8 14:21:08 PST 2007

Hello Stuart,

With this modification, you are able to navigate
in tables with the arrow keys - but navigating
within paragraphs is then no more possible.

There's a free FrameScript TableNavigation.fsl
available: http://www.itl.eu/108.0.html#c400
that lets you navigate within tables with the
arrow keys.
(Unfortunately, currently only the german site is
online.)

Kind regards,
Klaus Müller, itl AG