Eliminate blank line?

Murray Moore m.moore at csdcsystems.com
Fri Mar 9 12:54:34 PST 2007

I can see that Run-in Head would be my solution if the FM files that I
want to import were simpler.

I made a 2pt pgf tag and used it. But how do I use the Bottom Margin
setting to reduce the empty space further? The setting is 0.0 pt. I can
increase the gap but I do not see how to reduce the gap. I tried a
negative number, -10.0 pt, without effect.

/\/\
Murray