Eliminate blank line?

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Fri Mar 9 13:16:19 PST 2007

Murray Moore wrote:
> I can see that Run-in Head would be my solution if the FM files that I
> want to import were simpler.
>
> I made a 2pt pgf tag and used it. But how do I use the Bottom Margin
> setting to reduce the empty space further? The setting is 0.0 pt. I can
> increase the gap but I do not see how to reduce the gap. I tried a
> negative number, -10.0 pt, without effect.

Sorry, my answer wasn't fully fleshed out...

In the Table Designer, reduce your Bottom cell margin by 2pt. (E.g., the
default is 4pt; change that to 2pt.)

For the cell pgfs containing the insets, on the Table Cell tab of the
pgf designer, set the Bottom margin to From Table Format plus 0.0.

For your other cell pgfs, on the Table Cell tab of the pgf designer, set
the Bottom margin to From Table Format plus 2pt.

That should even everything out.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical writers explain How to Work the Product."

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5