Creating special bullets

Mike Wickham mewickham at compuserve.com
Mon Mar 12 08:50:44 PDT 2007

> At the risk of sounding stupid, how do you know what letter corresponds to
> the symbol you want? That's the crux of my question.

If you're running Windows, load Character Map. Then click on any character
in the display array. At the bottom of the window, you'll see the Unicode
value and the keyboard character.

    Example: "U+0051: Latin Capital Letter Q"

That's if the Character Set dropdown is set to Unicode. If you set it to
Windows:Western, you'll also get the decimal value:

  Example: "U+0051 (0x51): Latin Capital Letter Q"

Mike Wickham