Creating special bullets

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Mon Mar 12 09:54:42 PDT 2007

Most of the time, I only see the code with no letter associated with it, and
the Character set drop-down list is grayed out. That's what I see when I
select any of the Webdings, Wingdings, or Zapf Dingbats fonts.

I noticed that when I select Verdana or Times New Roman, I do see the actual
letter information. That makes it easy.

Thanks for all these additional resources and ideas, Tammy, Mike, John, and
Steve. Very helpful!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates
Manager, STC Consulting and Independent
Contracting SIG
http://www.stcsig.org/cic/index.html