volume numbers and volume titles

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 01:58:39 PDT 2007

Seem like your "Sections" are really the Volumes. Anyway you can use
the <$Volume> system variable here.

As an answer to your question, you would use the Running Header or
Footer (Running H/F) and have it read the parargraph tag or element
(Regluar or Structured FM) for the section title or heading (whatever
the name you give it). You can combine elements and tags as needed in
this variable.

For a more detailed answer I would need a more detailed information
from you, but hopefully this is enough help.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson