Spill, Frame, Spill! -- Getting the Elusive Path Name for Graphics

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Tue Mar 13 10:03:08 PDT 2007

Jim,

What you have here is a relative path from your document to the graphic.
Start from your Frame document's folder and go up 6 levels. Each ../ means
go up to the next highest folder. From there, look in the
Standard.7/Zeichnungen/Kap_5/Fundamentklotz folder and you will find your
graphic.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

I'm trying to find some images lurking in the nooks and crannies of our
graphics netherworld. Unfortunately, I can't get much more than this:

../../../../../../Standard.7/Zeichnungen/Kap_5/Fundamentklotz/FK_DIN799B
.eps 3.

The List of References trick isn't helping me out here.

Neither is simply trying to sniff it out by reimporting (the path points
to one of our offshore network locations, and the import genie within
Frame is seeking as if it were on a local server -- and I don't where to
even begin to hunt and peck among the scores of possible servers).

Any other suggestions for getting Frame to divulge the whereabouts of
our hidden treasures? They would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim