Spill, Frame, Spill! -- Getting the Elusive Path Name for Graphics

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Wed Mar 14 07:59:12 PDT 2007

Thanks for the tip, Clint! I've been testing the tool this morning, and
it looks like a great utility for archiving in general. Unfortunately,
in this particular case, I got a WARNING message in the log file
indicating the stated path\directory did not exist. That leads me to
suspect it's on another server that is either unbeknownst to me or at a
place to which I'm lacking access. So at the moment, I'm looking for
Plan C :) I have a PDF showing the missing images so I may resort to
pulling these from the XML.

Jim