Basic question about Structured Frame

Rick Spiegel spiegel at abinitio.com
Tue Mar 13 13:29:35 PDT 2007

My company is considering switching to Structured Frame to solve our
current problems with content reuse, and I have a question, the answer to
which, to me, holds the key as to whether or not Structured Frame is the
answer we're looking for. I would appreciate it if anyone with experience
in using Structured Frame could respond to this question.

The question is this: if our documents were authored in Structured Frame,
could we use the same topic at a heading 1 level in one document and at a
heading 2 level in another document? If so, in a very general way (no need
to write a small book!) how does this work?

Rick Spiegel