anticipating a move to Structrued Frame

Daniel Emory danemory7224 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 07:45:26 PDT 2007

--- Milan Davidovic <shl_ctf at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> I'm looking for resources or advice on how to start
> working in unstructured Frame in anticipation of a
> move to Structured Frame.
================================
1. In your unstructured template, create paragraph,
character, table, marker and cross-reference tags
whose names correspond to the releated element names
in the DTD/EDD you intend to use when you switch to
structured.

2. Adhere rigorously to the correct application of
these tags during creation of unstructured docs.

This methodology will assure that conversion of
unstructured docs to structured ones will be a slam
dunk.
=======