OT: Tech Writers & Wikis

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 04:47:53 PDT 2007

I don't quite understand.
You subscribe to this very informative list. How much are YOU paying
the people who are letting their lights shine in this list? How much
are they demanding?

As I see this, Wiki is based on the same generic principal: the inner
need to help, the inner need to let your light shine, or (probably
most common) a combination of both. Maybe also (as I have experienced)
you learn by sharing, because then you have to formulate what you
think you know. Which I see as a good thing.

So, FrameUsers, Wiki and Open Source is not such a bad thing, I guess.

For that matter, the Internet was really created this way, by sharing
information. And FramaMaker would be dead without it.

Bodvar
-sharing some info for free! ;-)