Bilingual TOC

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Mon Mar 19 05:14:40 PDT 2007

Hi Mathieu,

You could use a TOC for the French and a LOP for the English and import them
both as text insets into a common Contents file. Make sure you put the TOC
and LOP files at the end of the book so they don't affect the page
numbering. To avoid having the TOC and LOP files included when you print or
PDF the book, have a separate book that doesn't include them.

If this is too cumbersome for them, contact me offlist and I can develop an
automated FrameScript solution for this. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com