OT: Tech Writers & Wikis

Ron Miller ronsmiller at comcast.net
Mon Mar 19 04:58:15 PDT 2007

I disagree. I think Wikis can be very useful and hardly dawdling--could
actually save time. They can provide a central place to share tips and
tricks, to announce code updates, share code snippets and other
information useful to a team.

What's more when used with an environment like Sharepoint, you can
upload code changes and doc updates and have all the information and
announcements related to a project in a central place.

Check out this company: http://www.tractionsoftware.com/.

Ron