OT: Tech Writers & Wikis

Ron Miller ronsmiller at comcast.net
Mon Mar 19 07:18:30 PDT 2007

I see here a key difference in this discussion. One is the open wiki
like Wikipedia. The other is a corporate blog or wiki. The
implementation is similar, but inside a company, the wiki contains
information from trusted sources about *your* project.

It provides a forum and a structure to communicate and share information
as a team.

And in fact, there are many companies who are providing wiki and blog
structure for companies to work in a structured collaborative
environment outside of the open source options.

Ron