OT: Tech Writers & Wiki

Chris Borokowski athloi at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 06:57:17 PDT 2007

I wouldn't list PHP as quality, nor am I that fond of
the GIMP, nor do I think it's sensible to list LaTeX
as "open source" since it was generated under a
different time and rubric.

I like the idea of a UNIX-option for FrameMaker,
however. Just don't cut out the BSD folks, as though
they're few it's a more developed community.