Shortcuts stop working

Zoe Lawson messalina17 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 12:20:01 PDT 2007

One of my coworkers complained of this issue. Now it just happened to me.

I'm using a Microsoft Natural Ergonimic Keyboard 4000 connected to a docking station for my Dell Latitude D600.

All of a sudden, for no apparent reason, the F8 and F9 shortcut keys for the character and paragraph catalogs just stopped working.

They work fine if I use the laptop keyboard, but the Microsoft keyboard just stopped working.

I've been using this keyboard for 6 weeks, and it just started happening.

Any thoughts?

Zoë