Strange PDF Problem

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 20 13:51:46 PDT 2007

Hi Nancy,

This is not a strange problem. It is the way that Acrobat is designed.  The
links contain the filenames that exist when you creat them.  You cannot
change the external name of the file afterward and expect the internal link
names to change too.  It doesn't happen.  Your observation is correct.
Acrobat is looking for the original file names.

The solution is to decide on the final file names before you save as PDF
from Frame.

Hope this helps.

Diane Gaskill