Strange PDF Problem

Gagne, Bernard (Bolton) bgagne at husky.ca
Tue Mar 20 13:48:37 PDT 2007

Hi Nancy,
The only time I've seen the links get destroyed in the way you are
describing is when I chose to create a book with one PDF file per
chapter.
In situations like that, if I were to rename a file, the links to it
would be broken.
But never internal links, and never with a book saved as a single PDF,
with no external links.

Berny Gagne
Lead Writer
Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.