Strange PDF Problem

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Mar 20 14:17:15 PDT 2007

Steve Rickaby wrote:
  > No, because I don't use 'Save as PDF'. Isn't the general view that it's broken and therefore deprecated? Or has it
been fixed in 7.2?

Hmmm ... I use "Save As PDF" successfully in FM 7.2 all the time (although
I have not changed the filename - other than using a .PDF extension for the
output).

This "Save As PDF" then gets processed by Distiller (both versions 7 and 8
from Adobe Acrobat) and there are no problems that I can see.

What difficulties are people experiencing with doing this?