Save As PDF Was: RE: Strange PDF Problem

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 20 16:55:45 PDT 2007

Steve,

I remember many messages on this list about the Save as PDF function being
broken in Frame 6.0 and an announcement on this list that it was fixed in
Frame 7.0.  If I remember correctly, the announcement came from Dov.
Though I generally print to PS and distill, I have used the Save as PDF
function successfully quite a few times in 7.0.

Diane