Opening a .FM file hangs Frame 7.0 and 7.2

Karen West klw at cyberscience.com
Tue Mar 20 10:19:01 PDT 2007

This afternoon, Frame 7.0 hung while trying to open a .FM document. I
couldn't kill it with end task and the only cure was a reboot. When I tried
it in Frame 7.2, bizarrely it also hung. It's not just one .FM file, I've
tried to open several documents from different sources and they all result
in Frame 7.0 and 7.2 hanging.

I rarely open .FM documents now, as we have switched to XML (using
Structured Frame 7.2) so it's been a couple of weeks since I last tried.
Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?

Thanks

Karen West