Version control of FM documents/books

Radha Padmanabhan radha_padma at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 21:20:57 PDT 2007

Hi, greetings!

  I use FM 7.0 with Windows XP.
  For the projects that I work with, I am the sole writer(modifier)/owner of the documents.
  As of now, the FM documents are in the hard disk of my machine and periodically we ensure that they are backed up.

  I wish to know whether we can use CVS for version control of FM files/books and how the path sensitivity of FM /size of books will effect this. Or what is the best way to ensure version control of FM docs/books?

  TIA for the suggestions.

  Regards
  Radha