Version control of FM documents/books

Eason, David David.Eason at lsi.com
Wed Mar 21 09:19:40 PDT 2007

Radha,

If you are not anti-Microsoft, you might want to consider Visual
SourceSafe. I used it quite successfully in the same environment you
describe. VSS can handle large Frame files with no path sensitivity
concerns. The check-in/check-out and access permissions processes are
fairly easy, and housing VSS on a server or drive is easy to install and
configure.

Regards,

David Eason
LSI Logic