Replace Paragraph Tags

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 23 00:37:36 PDT 2007

Howard,

Whoa.  Stop.  You are doing this the hard way.  And you don't have to do a
global S&R.  There is a much easier way.

1. Import the new text.
2. Click on any paragraph with the ameritem tag.
3. in the para designer, replace the name ameritem with the name albody.
4. Click Update All.  Do NOT click Apply.
5. Frame will display a confirmation box saying "Rename all ameritem tags to
allbody.
   Click Yes.  Now all the ameritem tags are renamed to albody, but do not
yet have the albody format.
6. Click any of the _original_ paragraphs that is tagged albody.
7. Click Update All.  Click Yes in the confirmation doalog box.  Now, all of
the allbody text is the same, including the imported text.

Repeat steps 2-7 for each imported tag.

Hope this helps.

Diane Gaskill