Replace Paragraph Tags

Robert Shelton rshelton at opentext.com
Fri Mar 23 09:08:33 PDT 2007

Diane,

Thanks. That method is new to me. But you'd need to do that separately for each document in a book, wouldn't you? Whereas if you use the global S&R method, you can do the entire book in one swell foop:

1. Import the new text.
2. Manually change one paragraph to the new paragraph tag (a1body).
3. Use Copy, Special, to copy the paragraph tag to the clipboard.
4. Globally search for the paragraph tag ameritem, replacing by pasting.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for all tags.

This way is fewer steps, but I suspect which one is actually easier depends on the exact situation.

Bob
"Let what comes come,
Let what goes go,
Find out what remains"