Clipboard formats priorities

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Fri Mar 23 05:42:43 PDT 2007

But there *are* a couple of free Windows utilities you can use
to strip formatting from copied content under any circumstance,
including intra-FrameMaker copy and paste. At the moment I'm
using a tool called PureText by Steve P. Miller, but there are
several other choices, too.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ