Clipboard formats priorities

David Shaked (Wernick) david at almondweb.com
Fri Mar 23 05:58:40 PDT 2007

Thanks for the information, Fred.

I would like to revise my original question. My primary need is not to paste
text. It is to paste variables, as follows:

1. Insert a variable in a particular location. The variable contains the
product name or other branding information.

2. Copy the variable.

3. Use find/change by pasting to insert the variable in hundreds of other
locations. In all cases, the variable should assume the formatting of the
target location.

Is there a way to do it? (Currently, we plan to use FrameScript. We can save
effort if there is a out-of-the-box approach.)

David Shaked (Wernick)

AlmondWeb Ltd.
http://www.almondweb.com
Technical Documentation * Web Development * Word and WebWorks Consultants