Left-brain/right-brain: FrameMaker and XHTML

Chris Borokowski athloi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 07:18:39 PDT 2007

It's hard to keep a website updated, which is one
reason many people are switching to portable document
formats. I can do all the web development in my sleep,
but am looking toward a next generation site that I
can make portable without losing URL placement and
without extensive, manual reformatting.

My current plan is FrameMaker -> XML -> CMS, possibly
via XSLT to format data appropriately.

--- Steve Rickaby <srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk>