Framescript capabalities

Frank Elmore elmsoft at comcast.net
Thu Mar 22 19:52:33 PDT 2007

Yes, you can do this with FrameScript. You would need to come up with a
naming scheme for the new files you would create. With FrameScript, you can
scan through all the documents in a book for tables and figures. When you
find one, you create a new document, copy the table/figure to the new
document, save the document, then insert a hypertext marker in place of the
table/figure, using the name of the file.

Frank Elmore
Project leader for FrameScript