Adobe Support Package for Framemaker

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Thu Mar 29 05:51:00 PDT 2007

Hi Rebecca,

Compared to the Adobe.com knowledge bases and the Framer lists, I doubt
whether Adobe technical support will add much value for you. In my opinion,
a support package would likely be a waste of money. Tell them you want a
couple of automation FrameScript scripts instead :-).

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com