Table anchors and extra spaces in sideheads ...

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Fri Mar 30 14:21:13 PDT 2007

Set the paragraph type to "run in".

Grant

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters.com at lists.frameusers.com]
On Behalf Of Syed Zaeem Hosain
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 1:37 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Table anchors and extra spaces in sideheads ...

When using Sideheads, I found that if the table widths are relatively
small, table titles do not go into the sideheads.

Somebody once sent me a solution, which I find myself unable to do again
in a new document I am working on. This solution, as I recall, was to
create a new paragraph format, which was over the Sidehead area, but had
*negative* "before pgf" and "after pgf" settings to help eliminate the
extra spaces to the previous body paragraphs.

So, I redid a new format called, not surprisingly, "Table Anchor", where
I place the table. The font for this is set to 2 pts too.

I can get the table to go into the sidehead doing the above, BUT the
extra space does not go away (although it is less than before due to the
font size) - remains the same as if I had left the space setting at 0!

Any hints as to how to fix this extra space problem?