Table anchors and extra spaces in sideheads ...

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Fri Mar 30 14:19:41 PDT 2007

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:36:55 -0700, Syed Zaeem Hosain
<Syed.Hosain at aeris.net> wrote:

>the extra space does not go away (although it is less than before
>due to the font size) - remains the same as if I had left the
>space setting at 0!
>
>Any hints as to how to fix this extra space problem?

Remember, in Frame the space between two paras is the
*greater* of the space below the top one and the space
above the bottom one, unlike Word, where it's the sum.

So if you have negative space below, but the next para
has zero space above, you get zero.  You need to make
the next para's space above negative too, the same as
the space below the upper para, to get the overlap.

HTH!