OT: Business insurance for independent contractors

Pat Christenson pxenson at comcast.net
Tue May 1 12:52:17 PDT 2007

That's a great idea, Matt. I've contacted my insurance agent to see
if this is a possibility. I'm also contacting Fireman's as Kelley
suggested and I've gotten some offlist replies for which I'm grateful.

FYI, I'm located in California so that may affect the whole experience.

Thanks everyone and please continue to send me ideas as they occur to
you.

Pat