continuing table headings

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Wed May 2 17:08:08 PDT 2007

And once you add the heading row, you'll need to re-type
or copy-and-paste each of your existing headings into the
cells of the new heading row before deleting the old pseudo-
heading row.

Or if you have a lot of tables to deal with, do yourself a big
favor and buy a copy of list member Rick Quatro's
TableCleaner plug-in which can do complete the body-row-
to-heading-row (or body-row-to-footing-row) conversion in
a single operation for an individual table or for all tables
of a specified table format. The plug-in also has a lot of
other features that are *really* useful if you routinely import
Word documents (or chunks of Word documents) into
FrameMaker, which is one common way that one winds
up with tables that don't have real heading rows.

No commercial connection; just a satisfied user.
Fred Ridder