OT: Acrobat 8, as part of CS3 Package

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 12:21:13 PDT 2007

Last week, as early as Friday, I was able to create PDFs from Frame using Acrobat 8 Distiller with no problems. PDFs came out as expected.

  Today I create PDFs and Acrobat drops text and cross-reference links at random.

  I have not made any changes to my system (Windows XP SP2, 2Gb RAM, Frame 7.2, Adobe CS3).

  Has anyone else seen this?

  Has Adobe, in their infinite wisdom, downloaded a patch that I missed?