xref help

That Darned Writer j_grey at writeangles.com
Mon May 7 21:26:46 PDT 2007

Hi, all,

I checked the archives and the power tools list, but didn't find
anything.

Does anyone of a plugin (or is this a job for Framescript?) that
would crawl through a document and change cross references from a
reference to a type=marker to type=paragraph?

We have a reference guide that went from structured to unstructured,
and now we have several thousand cross references that are looking
for a marker that's not there.

Surely someone's run into this. Is there any workaround?

Thanks, as always!

joanne grey       j_grey at writeangles.com
Principal writer    www.writeangles.com

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to
the rest of the world. -John Muir