xref help

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Tue May 8 20:27:24 PDT 2007

Hi Joanne...

This process may be different if your "structured" files were
XML-sourced or structured FM binary files .. and if you still have the
structured version or if it has already been flattened. I have some
plugin code that processes cross-refs (to and from structure) that could
probably be tweaked to do what you need .. it would depend on how much
of the "link" still exists in the files. If its too far gone you may
need to do some processing of MIF files to reconnect the broken
references. If you're still in need of help with this feel free to send
me an email off-list and we can talk more about what may be needed.

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
www.leximation.com