Chapter Numbering in the Table of Contents

Molly Keegan molly.keegan at ois.com
Fri May 11 13:50:10 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I'm back for more great advice...

I am having a problem getting my chapter numbering right in the table of
contents of one of my manuals.  Right now, it thinks Chapter 1 is Chapter 9,
Chapter 2 is Chapter 10 and so on.  I have made sure that each chapter is
numbered correctly under Format>Document>Numbering, and the chapter numbers
are correct in other places to which they are referred (page numbering that
includes the chapnum, etc.)  I am at a loss for other places where this
information might be stored in the document.  Any suggestions are welcome!

Molly