Sample paragraph/character styles

Alison Carrico acarrico at adamsglobalization.com
Fri May 11 13:37:38 PDT 2007

I am looking for a way to create a sample of all the paragraph/character
tags in a document such that each entry has the tag applied to it.  I'm
trying to find a way to speed up the process of converting all tags to a
different set of fonts appropriate to the language into which the
document has been XLed.

For example, when I receive a set of files that has been translated into
Chinese, I need to change all the para/char tags definitions to use
combined fonts for the Latin & Chinese characters.  Since most of our
clients use two or three different fonts throughout their docs (e.g.
serif, sans serif & fixed width), I can't do a global update. However,
if I can generate a sample of each tag's default properties, I can
find/replace the different fonts and update "all matching tags in
selection" and then import that into my Xled files.

Does anyone know of such a plug-in?  All the ones I've found so far
focus on listing the tag properties, but they don't provide samples.